Subject: Airport protection and restriction zones geospatial information
From: Rūta Plakane <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 15:57:13 +0300

Hello,

I am looking for geospatial information ( shp or geodatabase) regarding
Estonian airport and airfield restriction and protection zones.
Please let me know if you have this information to share or if you know
who could have it.
The information will be used when looking for most suitable areas for wind
energy development. This is important to avoid any restrictive areas for
exploration and researching.
Thank you and have a nice day,

Cieņā / Best regards

Rūta Plakane
GIS Specialist

Mobile +371 29 351 091
E-mail [email-masked]

EWE Neue Energien, SIA
Marijas iela 2A
LV-1050 Rīga
Latvia

eurowindenergy.com <http://www.eurowindenergy.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/eurowind-energy-a-s/mycompany/?viewAsMem
ber=true>    <https://twitter.com/EurowindEnergy>
<https://twitter.com/EurowindEnergy>
CVR./VAT.: SE 556753604901

Data Protection.
Eurowind processes personal data in accordance with applicable general
data protection regulation. Please review Eurowind´s Data Protection
Policy here <https://eurowindenergy.com/data-protection-policy>  to see
how we collect, store and erase personal data and how to exercise rights
as data subject.

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.